+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduation work permit

Vishal wadhwa

May 25, 2019
Hlo,
I got an email from IRCC naming form Imm 5739

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT DOES IT MEAN PLEASE???

This confirms that your application has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
Canada (IRCC) on __________________(yyyy/mm/dd).

IMM5739 E (10-2020) GCMS
When will IRCC contact me?
You are expected to provide a COPY of your passport with your electronic application. If IRCC
needs your physical passport, IRCC will request that you submit it to our office. IRCC will also
contact you if we require additional information, documents or an interview. For general guidance
on your application visit or consult the “What Happens
Next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.
Please do not send to IRCC any documentation related to this online application by mail, courier
or fax. Any mail received, other than what is received in your account, will NOT be considered.
How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. Please refer to the following page for processing times related to your
application: .
CAUTION: Do not submit multiple applications for the same service in an effort to speed up your
application. Doing this may result in both applications being processed and delay the finalization
of your application. IRCC does not refund processed applications.
Unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence
to notifying us of changes in your application.
For additional information, consult the IRCC website at .
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

THANKS

Jazz38

Jun 1, 2021
Hello, I believe you have applied through a lawyer or agency. could you please let me know the timeline after you received it?