Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
yyzstudent said:
Received the paper version in the mail today.
When did you apply ?

MunnaReddy

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
Applied July 11th and no status update yet other than the automated email " There have been no updates to your application XXXXXXXXXX "

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
aman_293 said:
No man...no reply so far.. its unusual that cic not following a timeline as people those applied on july 6 already received the permit.
That is really surprising.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
MunnaReddy said:
Status of my application just got updated (Refused). Application date July 11th.
Sorry to hear that. Can you please share reason for refusal .

MunnaReddy

Star Member
Aug 4, 2015
It is actually my spouse open work permit. We were not aware of the mandatory documents. So, did not include my employment letter. We were not requested to upload any additional documents either. Does anyone have document checklist for Spouse Work Permit in Canada online.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence to prove that your spouse is employed in an occupation that falls within the National Occupation Classification Skill level of 0, A or B. You may be eligible to re-apply for a work permit if you are able to provide proof that your spouse is a skilled worker in Canada, which may include a letter from your spouse’s employer, stating his/her job title, duties, and salary. If you cannot prove that your spouse is in a skilled occupation, your application for a work permit cannot be approved without a Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada."

aman_293

May 28, 2013
MunnaReddy said:
It is actually my spouse open work permit. We were not aware of the mandatory documents. So, did not include my employment letter. We were not requested to upload any additional documents either. Does anyone have document checklist for Spouse Work Permit in Canada online.

"You have not provided sufficient evidence to prove that your spouse is employed in an occupation that falls within the National Occupation Classification Skill level of 0, A or B. You may be eligible to re-apply for a work permit if you are able to provide proof that your spouse is a skilled worker in Canada, which may include a letter from your spouse’s employer, stating his/her job title, duties, and salary. If you cannot prove that your spouse is in a skilled occupation, your application for a work permit cannot be approved without a Labour Market Impact Assessment from Employment and Social Development Canada."
ohh that's really unfortunate... @neo_says any update for your application