+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

yafaa1993

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
the processing time seems like a hoax. Mine is 15 weeks and ive ben waiting for 22 weeks.
Yes it is… I heard that processing time range from 3 to 6 months depends on the case. I found it unfair that some people get on time and others have to wait for unclear reasons

Kafafy

Nov 8, 2016
You should ask for GCMS notes. Did you send any webform? Also if you have someone in Canada, ask them to call or if you have been in Canada before, you can ask your previous MP to track your application. The last one I don't know if it works outside canada but it worths trying.
How to ask previous MP, I have visit and study permit before. I tried call ircc but they didn't give me any reason for delay or expecting time. also GCMS Notes should be in Canada. Please support for any way to know status for my Application.

Reactions: Sb2021

Sb2021

Star Member
Oct 26, 2021
How to ask previous MP, I have visit and study permit before. I tried call ircc but they didn't give me any reason for delay or expecting time. also GCMS Notes should be in Canada. Please support for any way to know status for my Application.
Search on google for your MP. I think you have to enter your postal code.