+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

jlusi

Oct 13, 2021
If they have been working full time since, say July 1st, they would get at least 1 week paid vacation by the end of the year according to federal law. The things is I doubt employer would let their staff keep their jobs without knowing when will they actually get the permit. Lol
Yes, I've got just one week.
IRCC takes precedent so if they don't let me keep my job, I will make peace with that. As long as I don't jeopardise my status in Canada, they can't pay me enough for this.

irinaaas11

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Thanks for reply...
I mean to say that jùst after applying PGWP (às soon as I get graduation letter and transcript ), Can I travel and come back in Jan 2022. Studeny visa valod till Mar 2022.
Thnks
Your study permit is not a travelling document. Is your TRV still valid??

scilla

May 6, 2021
I JUST GOT APPROVED!!!
Here’s my timeline:
Applied inland on August 9th
Eligibility review: November 7th
Approved: November 8 (just now)
No emails just had to religiously check my account! Good luck everyone
I applied August 9th too. No update lol

NikitaLisbon

Star Member
Oct 4, 2021
Hey guys, quick question regarding the PGWP full-time condition- Does it apply since the day we get our study permit or depends on the program.

because i went through a couple of programs but was on and off, but when i finally suttled down on a programm i maintained the full time position.

And also if i am to write a webform to uderline this situation more efficiently, wich type of enquiry should i use

Thanks a bunch