+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

STOOONE

Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
Med's Done....
03-03-2021
No, I applied May 18th and got it on Aug 9th.
You might wanna check with them, order GCMS notes or ask your MP to check on your behalf as to why it's still not approved.
yep, I'm gonna call ircc tomorrow and see what is happening to my application.

mena1985

Dec 26, 2019
I have applied inland on June 9th (PGWP with two visitor extension applications for my kids) and got my WP ext letter that allows me to work till Oct 7th. What if the application is not approved till that date and now I am in a Full-Time job? will IRCC release another extension letter?

Jojimiller

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Please let me know in case you are able to connect to IRCC. I tried reaching a few times and it gets directed to the automated response every time.
Too many people are trying to reach IRCC, that’s why the line is always busy and even if you’re lucky enough to get in, you’ll still need to wait for hours. Try to call at their opening time(8 I think?) so that at least you can get into the queue.

Jojimiller

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
I have applied inland on June 9th (PGWP with two visitor extension applications for my kids) and got my WP ext letter that allows me to work till Oct 7th. What if the application is not approved till that date and now I am in a Full-Time job? will IRCC release another extension letter?
Honestly I think you’re good. IRCC website said you are allow to work under implied status until you get the final decision.

mena1985

Dec 26, 2019
Honestly I think you’re good. IRCC website said you are allow to work under implied status until you get the final decision.
The letter says "until October 07, 2021 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. " so what does happen if that date comes without any updates on the application?

Jojimiller

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
The letter says "until October 07, 2021 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. " so what does happen if that date comes without any updates on the application?
You still have a month and IRCC only started processing early June application recently. I’d say it’s too early to be worried. But if you still don’t get the decision by late September, raise a webform won’t hurt. Most people application get processed within 4 months.

Nick1808

Jul 18, 2019
Guys Keeping Current Situation (Afghanistan ) in mind , By when can the PGWP applied on July 24 will receive the approval?

STOOONE

Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
Med's Done....
03-03-2021
Please let me know in case you are able to connect to IRCC. I tried reaching a few times and it gets directed to the automated response every time.
I called ircc this morning, it told me to wait 27 mins for the agent, but when 7 mins left, it said currently no agent available and hang up. Then I called it two more times, it stilled said no agent available.
Btw, when you are at the step of the automated response of your application's status, just wait to the end, then it would say press 0 to redirect to an agent.

Reactions: Aish1209

STOOONE

Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
Med's Done....
03-03-2021
Mine says "until Sep 11, 2021 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first". Still got no updates.

mena1985

Dec 26, 2019
Mine says "until Sep 11, 2021 or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first". Still got no updates.
Like that, I assume that you are no longer authorized to work if you already have a job. Have not you received any letters with further extensions?