+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Aish1209

Jul 22, 2021
Is it safe to submit e-medicals through webform to IRCC? Will they accept the document. I need to get medicals but did not get the upfront medicals done and submitted my application. It's almost 2 months and I haven't received any medicals request, so want to get the medicals done.

andymro28

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Is it safe to submit e-medicals through webform to IRCC? Will they accept the document. I need to get medicals but did not get the upfront medicals done and submitted my application. It's almost 2 months and I haven't received any medicals request, so want to get the medicals done.
Did they ask you for medicals during your application? If they didn’t I don’t think you need them, if you needed them you would not have been able to submit your application.

Aish1209

Jul 22, 2021
Did they ask you for medicals during your application? If they didn’t I don’t think you need them, if you needed them you would not have been able to submit your application.
In the questionnaire, I told that I do not have upfront medicals. In such cases, they send a medicals request when they start processing the application

Kazmanowk

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
I applied for pgwp and haven't gotten my medical request

Aug 1, 2021
In the questionnaire, I told that I do not have upfront medicals. In such cases, they send a medicals request when they start processing the application
You do not need a medical exam if you have not lived abroad for an extended period of time in the recent past. That applies to most inland applicants.

For the actual number of months you must have lived abroad, please check the IRCC website.

Aish1209

Jul 22, 2021
You do not need a medical exam if you have not lived abroad for an extended period of time in the recent past. That applies to most inland applicants.

For the actual number of months you must have lived abroad, please check the IRCC website.
I lived in a designated country for more than 6 months in the past year. So, I require a medicals

quincy.jm

Aug 21, 2021
Applied june 2nd
Approved august 28
Received paper copy in the mail sept 1st
Congratulations! May I ask did they confirm your address after they approved your application? Because I’ve changed my address after I submitted my application and told IRCC through web form (yet haven't received any reply that confirms my change of address). Just wanna make sure the letter will be sent to the right place :D

Techlectic

Jul 26, 2021
Guys I applied for pgwp on May 8th and still waiting for decision. Had to give medical due to end of tb treatment. Received confirmation of medical documents being received on aug 3rd. Still no update regarding medical on gckey. What should I do