+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

LJ18

Aug 11, 2021
Yeah I saw a bunch 19/20th approvals and then the thread is dead. No one is saying anything anymore lol
A classmate of mine applied on Jun.22 and got approval last week. I applied on Jun.3, and nothing yet. This processing time seems very random

andymro28

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
A classmate of mine applied on Jun.22 and got approval last week. I applied on Jun.3, and nothing yet. This processing time seems very random
I agree with you,
My boyfriend applied for PR in April 15th and got it last week.
Some of his friends applied on October 2020, and nothing has changed for them.

Angenana

Aug 11, 2021
it's three years or passport expiry date, whichever is earlier
Okay because my passport is expiring soon and will take me 3 months to get the new one with 5 years on it, that's I sway I was asking just in case your passport is going to be valid till then

Khans96

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
June 22 with a dependent? Also, it was an inland application? When did you apply and has your eligibility started yet?

LJ18

Aug 11, 2021
June 22 with a dependent? Also, it was an inland application? When did you apply and has your eligibility started yet?
No dependent, just himself, and yes inland. I applied on June 3, hasn't started anything. No change since I submitted.

13sohrab

Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations !!
I wonder why they took so long? Was your application transferred to Etobicoke or any other location for further processing?
Congratulations !!
I wonder why they took so long? Was your application transferred to Etobicoke or any other location for further processing?
yes I have the same question. I applied pgwp on September 21 2020. Filed transferred to Etobicoke on feb 2 2021. Transfer reason is work load re distribution in gcms notes. Waiting for more than 10 months. This is actually depressing.