+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

andymro28

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Supply & Demand

Have you looked at TR2PR Permanent Residency?

People who applied on May 6th are stilll waiting. They just processed apps submitted in first 25 mins.

You can’t just count the days and estimate something.
I don’t know how that makes sense. My partner applied for his PR in mid April and got it yesterday. He has friends who applied on October 2020 and still waiting….
So nothing really makes sense.

Satbir28

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
My friends, my application for PGWP was approved today. No email and no message. I checked just before leaving work and... surprise!

Application: May 18.
Approval: August 05.

Thank you all for the good vibes! ✨ I hope everyone get approved soon!
can you tell the last 6 digits of your application number..

m0hammadi

May 31, 2020
Hi All,
I applied on May 23th inland, still waiting, no updates yet.
What surprised me is the application number of approved cases. Mine is ---649097. Approved cases are ---61----. Does is mean in few days 40,000 applications have been submitted? or I did screw up somewhere.

Last edited:

jarvisw

Sep 23, 2020
Hi All,
I applied on May 23th inland, still waiting, no updates yet.
What surprised me is the application number of approved cases. Mine is ---649097. Approved cases are ---61----. Does is mean in few days 40,000 applications have been submitted? or I did screw up somewhere.
We are pretty sure the application number is in the order of submission time. Btw there're 700k int'l students in Canada, most of which are post-secondary, plus May is the peak of graduation, so yeah.

manimtired

Aug 4, 2021
Why's there two different queues? My friend applied May 29th already got approved 3 weeks ago. Other friend applied May 18th got it 2 months ago. How does this make sense

Iyanacassandra

May 12, 2021
Still no movement. I called IRCC yesterday and today. I was told that my application is still on process and I just have to wait. Tomorrow, it will be exactly 3 months since I submitted. And the application status is still submitted

osun0502

Aug 5, 2021
Still no movement. I called IRCC yesterday and today. I was told that my application is still on process and I just have to wait. Tomorrow, it will be exactly 3 months since I submitted. And the application status is still submitted
You applied May 7th? Is there any complex situation with your application? A lot of May 18th got approved lately