+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

singhfromdelhi

May 10, 2019
Correct me if my counting is wrong, but those who applied on 5th May should be receiving their permit by tomorrow according to the 42 days timeline?
Is there something wrong with IRCC?

VibinJoby

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Correct me if my counting is wrong, but those who applied on 5th May should be receiving their permit by tomorrow according to the 42 days timeline?
Well there isn't any rule that they will definitely process and give an update in the specified timeline but it's just an average processing time based on the application which they usually receive
Since there have been several candidates who have received an update way way after the processing time
And as far as the timeline is concerned yes tomorrow would be the 42nd day for may 5th candidates

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
42 Days is the timeline they give, they update it every Tuesday so check their website tomorrow to see what updates there are and to see if there is any changes. Also if it does exceed the processing time, do we submit webforms or do we just have to wait for the application to go through?

Last edited:
Reactions: singhfromdelhi