+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hello,i requested for my gcms notes after waiting for my study visa after a year,i receieved the notes and it says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student.Satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period." Does that mean i will get my visa?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,i requested for my gcms notes after waiting for my study visa after a year,i receieved the notes and it says "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student.Satisfied applicant will leave canada at the end of study period." Does that mean i will get my visa?
You have asked the same question more than 15 times. Stop multiple posting. You have your answer.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Stop bombarding other posts. You were given an answer before.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello Everyone,

Did anyone currently applied for PGWP for 1-year graduate study?
I am completing my course in April 2021 for 8 months course and was wondering how long my PGWP will be?
Can I only apply after getting a course completion letter or getting a job offer letter?

Any responses will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Will your completion letter mention "1 year program" ?

Manpreet040999

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hi,
I had called IRCC. They told me that there is not any problem with my application! but they have not started to review my eligibility, yet!!! I have submitted my application 7 months ago!! now the processing time is just 34 days... She just told me I put a note on your application for the review!
I really do not understand what is going on. do you have any idea about this situation?
Moreover, I have asked my local MP to help. Today, he had asked me to fill a form to be able to contact IRCC.
Thank you for your follow-up.
Hi,
I am in the same boat as you, applied on 28 august , application transferred to etobicoke on 4 december.No answer after that whatsoever. Applied GCMS notes and it says normal processing, transferred due to workload. Tried calling them multiple times, all they say is processing. Been more than seven months.
This is really frustrating.

czera

Mar 1, 2021
Hi,
I am in the same boat as you, applied on 28 august , application transferred to etobicoke on 4 december.No answer after that whatsoever. Applied GCMS notes and it says normal processing, transferred due to workload. Tried calling them multiple times, all they say is processing. Been more than seven months.
This is really frustrating.
Did you guys apply within Canada or from abroad?

km98

May 15, 2017
Applied February 05, still waiting. Anyone else applied in February who is still waiting?

Last edited:

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Applied February 05, still waiting. Anyone else applied in February who is still waiting?
That's a long time, people who applied in March have been starting to get approved.
What's your profile, any part time semesters?