+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

czera

Mar 1, 2021
Did you send webform, I had to send webform to update my app, don't know if that move you to the end of the queue or something
Did they asked you to submit webform for some kind of Letter of Explanation? I'm going to apply in April and don't know if the LOE should be submitted before process or officer would ask me for it.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Did they asked you to submit webform for some kind of Letter of Explanation? I'm going to apply in April and don't know if the LOE should be submitted before process or officer would ask me for it.
LOE is always advised, if your profile isn't straight forward.
For example, if you did two programs, 1+1years or, if you were part time or if you took some courses in scheduled break, stuff like that, you need an LOE.

czera

Mar 1, 2021
LOE is always advised, if your profile isn't straight forward.
For example, if you did two programs, 1+1years or, if you were part time or if you took some courses in scheduled break, stuff like that, you need an LOE.
I skipped my Summer 2020 term (with Letter of Absence) and this semester I'm finishing my 2 year program. Should I write the letter of explanation with the reason (I skipped the term because of my medical condition and COVID situation)?

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Oh yes please, my summer was part time and I got a refusal. Please do right an explanation letter stating the reason and supporting letter or doc and submit it along with the application.
I skipped my Summer 2020 term (with Letter of Absence) and this semester I'm finishing my 2 year program. Should I write the letter of explanation with the reason (I skipped the term because of my medical condition and COVID situation)?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Yes that's what you should do, explain it with all the proof you have to back you up.

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
My summer 2019 was part time and was optional in my university. I did not attach any explanation letter along with the submission in my file. So I got a refusal. Now, second time I have attached all the supporting documents from my university along with the explanation letter. Fingers crossed .

I'm a bit scared of refusal. Do you know why you got refusal?

czera

Mar 1, 2021
My summer 2019 was part time and was optional in my university. I did not attach any explanation letter along with the submission in my file. So I got a refusal. Now, second time I have attached all the supporting documents from my university along with the explanation letter. Fingers crossed .
Did you raise a webform or sent the explanation letter with the application itself? I didn't started it so have no idea if it's possible to send the letter with application without raising a webform.

testaccountcv

Dec 25, 2020
good luck, I don't think it's your fault tho if the uni says your summer was intended to be just a break?

Reactions: Exotic