+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Exotic

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
My summer 2019 was part time and was optional in my university. I did not attach any explanation letter along with the submission in my file. So I got a refusal. Now, second time I have attached all the supporting documents from my university along with the explanation letter. Fingers crossed .

I'm a bit scared of refusal. Do you know why you got refusal?

czera

Mar 1, 2021
My summer 2019 was part time and was optional in my university. I did not attach any explanation letter along with the submission in my file. So I got a refusal. Now, second time I have attached all the supporting documents from my university along with the explanation letter. Fingers crossed .
Did you raise a webform or sent the explanation letter with the application itself? I didn't started it so have no idea if it's possible to send the letter with application without raising a webform.

testaccountcv

Dec 25, 2020
good luck, I don't think it's your fault tho if the uni says your summer was intended to be just a break?

Reactions: Exotic

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
can u tell me like usually how much time it takes after our review of eligibility starts?
I think average is within the same day if the review is before noon and probably within one day if review started later around afternoon. You should receive a decision soon I guess.