+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Harry.chauhan31

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ok, since you explained in LOE then you are fine.
From which semester was the course you took in summer?
How many courses did you take in each semester?
I think the reason would be that i moved from toronto to alberta. I transffered credits . In first semester i took 3 ( full time) , in second 3 (fulltime) and third was part-time in which i took only 1 course And the last one i took 5. My study was expected to finish in april 2021.but i completed it early. But in my completion letter it says 2 years and my consultant also said it would be fine.
So mine is not a straight case.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Any idea that how long does it take after review of eligibility ? because it started on monday and now its friday today. But no update yet.

Your file may take some time, they just wanna make sure you've been FT etc with all those credit transfers.

Processing info about credit transfers:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/study-permits/post-graduation-work-permit-program/permit.html#transfers

Harry.chauhan31

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019

Harry.chauhan31

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
From a guy on reddit i got to know that he applied on Feb 23 and today he got appoval for 4 years. I dont know if its often that you can also get for 4 years, but thats amazing!!