+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello everyone applied for my pgwp on sep 22 as I regularly check for any changes i saw that there is a change it shows as we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
How long does it takes to get the results

Expect something around early next week.
Keep us updated.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey, when you submitted on Dec 25, did you get the submission confirmation in your account? I submitted on the same day with you with official papers issued by the university. Nothing has happened just yet. Even the confirmation was not generated.
IRCC has had technical issues, many didn't get any kind of confirmation.
I would suggest calling them up and see if they have received your file.

Jreet

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
IRCC has had technical issues, many didn't get any kind of confirmation.
I would suggest calling them up and see if they have received your file.
Even my husband did not get BIL BUT got confirmation and today his status changed saying we are reviewing your eligibility please suggest me how it will go i am worried

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Even my husband did not get BIL BUT got confirmation and today his status changed saying we are reviewing your eligibility please suggest me how it will go i am worried
Expect a reply this week.
Could be as early as Monday/Tuesday if everything goes well.

Keep us updated.

Vikaspatel626

Dec 17, 2020
Hello everyone applied for my pgwp on sep 22 as I regularly check for any changes i saw that there is a change it shows as we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
How long does it takes to get the results
Finally there is a good news got my work permit approval today morning got it for 3 years
I have been following this portal since 4 month it helped me a lot thanks everyone

13sohrab

Jan 26, 2021
Hi I applied on 21st sep still waiting. Anyone could please tell what could be the reasons of the delay as all my classmates have got it I'm the only one left