+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

luyaoda

Apr 23, 2020
This thread has helped me a ton. So just for your reference:
Date applied: Jan 15
Date approved: Jan 27
Program: four-year bachelor approved for three years. I had a part-time term in 2018

PillaresEXIMLLP

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
This thread has helped me a ton. So just for your reference:
Date applied: Jan 15
Program: four-year bachelor approved for three years. I had a part-time term in 2018
When did your review of eligibility started and around what time you got the approval today?

co2020

May 31, 2020
Did anyone receive a ghost update after applying? I applied on 20th January and I received an email today saying ""We updated your application status'' I logged into my account and there is no change, not even in the reviewing of eligibility.

Reactions: Kishan18

anibby

Jul 20, 2020
Did anyone receive a ghost update after applying? I applied on 20th January and I received an email today saying ""We updated your application status'' I logged into my account and there is no change, not even in the reviewing of eligibility.
Probably they added your UCI number. The same thing happened to me

HenryMcS

Jan 28, 2021
Here is my timeline, FYI:
Date applied: Jan 14
Date of reviewing eligibility: Jan 26-ish
Region: Online application, from NS.
Program: 4.5-year full-time post-graduate program, approved for three years. Submitted with a final official transcript and a Degree_Requirements_Met letter. No email sent to notify the status update.

Last edited:

co2020

May 31, 2020
Here is my timeline, FYI:
Date applied: Jan 14
Date of reviewing eligibility: Jan 26-ish
Program: 4.5-year full-time post-graduate program, approved for three years. Submitted with a final official transcript and a Degree_Requirements_Met letter. No email sent to notify the status update.
Where did you apply from? Ontario or Vancouver?

co2020

May 31, 2020
Anyone who gets approved between 10 to 20 day, could you please also include the region you applied from. So we can figure out this new processing time trend. Thank you.

Date applied:
Date of reviewing eligibility:
Date approved:
Last edited:

Ravi.P

Apr 19, 2019
Seniors please assist:

My spouse has received LOA from Sheridan college. It's a graduate certificate program of one year (3 semesters with co-op term). As per LOA, the duration of program is from May 2021 to August, 2022.

Please guide whether she'll get 1 year or 3 year PGWP. We contacted the college, however, didn't get any response.