+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Pavan11

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Yey, PGWP and children's' visitor records approved today, eligibility started yesterday! Applied September 1st. I'm so happy! Now we need my husband's OWP approval ;-) Thanks you for sharing people! It gave me hope.
Do the primary applicant requires any NOC job for their husbands OWP? to be issued or extended ?

narita

Oct 24, 2020
Yey, PGWP and children's' visitor records approved today, eligibility started yesterday! Applied September 1st. I'm so happy! Now we need my husband's OWP approval ;-) Thanks you for sharing people! It gave me hope.
Sept 7 applicant. I just got approval as well. In the IRCC account it is showing approved but there was no letter added. Did you receive any approval letter in the web?

Jay01Y

Jul 23, 2020
Hey guys! Any idea if people are receiving PGWP with an expired study permit around the same time as ones with a valid study permit during the time of their application? My application was submitted on the 15th of September! Good luck to all of us!

Xeto1993

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Hey guys! Any idea if people are receiving PGWP with an expired study permit around the same time as ones with a valid study permit during the time of their application? My application was submitted on the 15th of September! Good luck to all of us!
I am in the same boat with expired study permit. Attached Restoration reciept and Letter of Explanation. Application was submitted on 5th. Havent heard back yet.

Barnana

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
A gateway error comes up when I click “check full application status.”
Are you guys getting the same thing?