+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Manpreet040999

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Hello,
I applied for pgwp on 28th august.
No updates till now,
My friends who applied on 31 august, 1 sept. And 4 sept., got their approval this morning.
I am very nervous :(

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I just checked my account today. It’s midnight and Final Decision says “Approved” December 3.
Applied August 24 with expired study permit and no biometrics.
Eligibility review December 1
Approved December 3.
I’m so happy! This thread have been helpful for my long days of waiting. Best of luck to all of us!
You applied with no status and no restoration? They must really be taking it easy on the rules if that's the case.

Dest2

Dec 2, 2020
Good news!!

My application was just approved.

Applied: September 2nd
Approved: December 3rd
I had a part-time semester with 1 course for my second semester.
I included a letter of explanation as to why I studied part-time and did not hire a lawyer.

I am so happy because I was a nervous wreck about this! It’s time to celebrate

elishajeune

Sep 29, 2017
You applied with no status and no restoration? They must really be taking it easy on the rules if that's the case.
Yes it’s kinda complicated. Pre pandemic i had submitted a study permit extension on February 7 bcos my study permit was gonna expire March 31st. I had to extend it bcos my program is supposed to end April 16. Now that one got stuck during the lockdown and then on August 13 they cancelled that application without explanation. I did apply the PGWP right after thinking maybe they’re asking for PGWP.