+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Randp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Yes my application got approved today afternoon 3:30
I meant it to the other 28th May applicant @lizaorlova ... I havent got any update even the june 3rd application has been approved. Really tensed and anxious now. I wasted almost my entire day today checking my phone and laptop for the update.

softmcl

May 22, 2020
I meant it to the other 28th May applicant @lizaorlova ... I havent got any update even the june 3rd application has been approved. Really tensed and anxious now. I wasted almost my entire day today checking my phone and laptop for the update.
I applied 23May and still waiting. All we can do is waiting. Hope the best result and quick result for us...

indogenius

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi , I have two questions regarding PGWP.

1.If some body had completed the education in canada 2 year back and left the country without applying pgwp ,can they still apply?

2.If they are not able to ,can they take new course and apply for the pgwp now after missing to apply last time ?

please help and if somebody can share the cic link with that information that will be great?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
How long does it take on average to receive the actual work permit in the mail after being approved? (looking to Vancouver, BC applicants)
If permit mailed through Edmonton CPC, a week maybe, if from Ottawa, expect 10 days atleast !