+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Longhair

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I think you guys are just on here running around my screen in panic mood. It will pan out friends! We are all in the waiting boat, just have a little bit of patience.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Topic : PGWP and SOWP.
Me and my spouse have applied for PGWP and SOWP extension together from one cic account.
After applying, primary applicant's passport has been renewed.
Can we submit a webform mentioning the same ?
Also for SOWP extension, while submitting we only had primary applicant's job offer without any pay stubs.
But now we have 3 pay stubs.
Should we raise 2 separate web forms to inform ircc about these changes ? Or just 1 ?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I think they took a wee break today. I am a 28th May applicant with no change in status. Hope for the best!
Should've been approved by now, you can give them a call and inquire.
I had same issue with SP extension, was following a thread and people were getting approved and mine didn't change online.
I called, found out was approved long back, but permit issuance had to be done to finalize app.

luminel

Aug 20, 2020
Applied 2nd of June got approved today for three years! :) Just remember based on where you applied from, different offices are taking care of your application, it doesn't mean anything is necessarily wrong. If it gets past the average processing time, contact them, but otherwise just sit back and relax, you'll get good news soon! Good luck guys!

PS: No email on my side, just checked on the website and I was approved.

Randp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Applied 2nd of June got approved today for three years! :) Just remember based on where you applied from, different offices are taking care of your application, it doesn't mean anything is necessarily wrong. If it gets past the average processing time, contact them, but otherwise just sit back and relax, you'll get good news soon! Good luck guys!

PS: No email on my side, just checked on the website and I was approved.
What province did you apply from ?