+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

binnyindia

Apr 26, 2018
I applied on May-4 inland and still I am waiting for my pgwp permit.
There is no review eligibility started yet.

Please let me know what to do?

Is there anyone who is also waiting and applied in early May or late April?
Kindly help!

Longhair

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020

Kindly help!
There is no need to panic, we cannot help you. I saw someone who applied February recently received approval 2 weeks ago. Simply have a nice cold beverage and wait. You are still well within the processing times.You are almost near the end.

rajpal02

Sep 25, 2020
There is no need to panic, we cannot help you. I saw someone who applied February recently received approval 2 weeks ago. Simply have a nice cold beverage and wait. You are still well within the processing times.You are almost near the end.

Kindly help!
Applied in Jan. Still waiting for any update, so the only thing you can do is wait.

• Sad
Reactions: fakelucio

inquarantine

Oct 12, 2020
Hello! I applied for my PGWP on 7th July from outside Canada with biometrics (I gave them when I applied for my study permit). I am still within the processing time period (176 days at the moment I think) so trying to be patient. I am just a little concerned though that my application may be delayed or not be approved because I am applying from outside of Canada? I was wondering if anyone else had theirs approved despite applying from outside the country.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Longhair

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hello! I applied for my PGWP on 7th July from outside Canada without biometrics. I am still within the processing time period (176 days at the moment I think) so trying to be patient. I am just a little concerned though that my application may be delayed or not be approved because I am applying from outside of Canada? I was wondering if anyone else had theirs approved despite applying from outside the country.
Thanks!
It doesnt matter where you are applying from, once you fill your application when you sp was still valid, you filled it correctly and truthfully, you should have no issues. Best wishes

Reactions: inquarantine

Anna828

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone know (or has done the same) whether I can START the online application for a PGWP while waiting for my final transcript? I just defended my thesis and hope to apply asap. It asks questions whether I can confirm that I already finished my degree, etc. but I'm wondering whether that applies to when I submit the application. Just curious whether everyone waited until they had they final transcripts to start the online application (I would wait until I have my transcripts to submit the application). Thank you!