+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Mann Sandhu

Star Member
May 27, 2018
I submitted my biometrics after over 2 months of my application that’s in July. It has been showing reviewing eligibility since like August.
All locations of service canada are not taking biometrics now for temporary residence applications, where did you give biometrics?

Randp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hi anyone from 21st May till 29th May got aporovals or any change kindly update.

I am a 28th May applicant and getting really nervous.

Reactions: Aniljha

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi wondering if anyone is receiving the 30 days no update on your application email? I used to receive this every 30 days without any update on my application but for this pgwp I didn't receive anything. I checked my account setting the monthly email option was on.

mura12

Oct 9, 2020
Hi Folk )
Inland May 19, 2020, yesterday was "submitted", but today become "Application/profile updated" I hope it was a not ghost update....

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
Started review of eligibilty today but no update still. They are not working on weekends and then long weekend. Really exhausted
I'm going to give you some advice, as someone in the same position as you.

You are over thinking it. Relax. It will work out. Asking questions every 5 minutes won't make it go quicker. It only serves to stress you out more. Everyone is in the same position, your application was done correctly. Relax and enjoy the long weekend.

As far as I can tell they have been working Saturdays.

Manpinderjeet

Oct 2, 2020
I'm going to give you some advice, as someone in the same position as you.

You are over thinking it. Relax. It will work out. Asking questions every 5 minutes won't make it go quicker. It only serves to stress you out more. Everyone is in the same position, your application was done correctly. Relax and enjoy the long weekend.

As far as I can tell they have been working Saturdays.
Yes, I am worried actually.