+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Ajay. Goyal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Some Students who applied their PGWP permit in April got it in 15 days. Whereas I applied on 30th JUlY 2020, But no update till date.

Randp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Applied May 22, no update yet!
Called them a month back the call centre associate said they haven’t pick up feb-march files yet
Ok when I had called they told me that you'll hear bk from us anytime in october. Lets c ... (applied 28th May)

co2020

May 31, 2020
Hi guys I am graduating this year and I withdrew from my second term (fall) in 2017 due to the college strike. Problem now is I can’t find the link that gave the option for withdrawal on the cic website. Is there anyone who withdrew due to the strike that has gotten their pgwp.

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
On the 10th of July, I requested by mail (inland - without biometrics) the replacement of my PGWP because of that my passport was about to expire.
Still no news and even though that I called a few times they can't find my application.

iiifan

Sep 1, 2020
Urgent help needed
I submitted my pgwp application in June, but I forget to scan my US visa page and made two mistakes on the imm5710 application form. I already send two webforms to correct my mistakes regarding to imm5710. I am not sure whether or not I should send a third webform about my US visa.
Any advice would be appreciated!

fakelucio

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
Urgent help needed
I submitted my pgwp application in June, but I forget to scan my US visa page and made two mistakes on the imm5710 application form. I already send two webforms to correct my mistakes regarding to imm5710. I am not sure whether or not I should send a third webform about my US visa.
Any advice would be appreciated!
I don’t see why you wouldn’t want to send the web form. Better to correct the mistake right now than let IRCC find out and delay your application.

Reactions: dillym