+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Since yesterday I am seeing there is someone in the coloumn of 'PGWP Duration' in the google sheet in MK's row I hope it is MK, coz today is the 46th day.
That’s what im thinking about or may be he got his PGWP and didn’t feel updating sheet. When did you applied ?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
You are K from Senece College? Do you mind me asking which country?
(Because I dint know that the processing depends on the country of origin) I thought all applications are processed in Canada

Reactions: hkang12

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Mee too, but is it true that PGWP application gets processed in country of origin?
(I don't think so) What do you think?

hkang12

May 7, 2019
Mee too, but is it true that PGWP application gets processed in country of origin?
(I don't think so) What do you think?
I don’t this so.
Everyone is silent here from couple days. idk why im loosing hope of getting it in 40 days. cz everything seems stopped. or may be im too negative

ollimac

Jun 20, 2019
If it was not a PGWP, and just a WP then I think you can get PGWP this time! :)
Thanks for your reply!
Talking about 20 years ago...it was after a Graduation from a coop program, but on the documents it was just written “Working Permit”...not “Post Graduate Working Permit”...it was related to the field of study, and just for 1 year.

Really edge case...I am asking around and nobody really can give an answer....I guess it will be up to the soul’s officer that will review the case.

Mani809

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Since yesterday I am seeing there is someone in the coloumn of 'PGWP Duration' in the google sheet in MK's row I hope it is MK, coz today is the 46th day.
Hello everyone, I (MK) do not receive any update yet not even my eligibility review started. So, no update on sheet also.