+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi there, I just got updated information today. Both PGWP and SOWP are approved. Waiting for more than 100 days! Good luck to you.
Congratulations! Just want to know did you apply with your job offer letter for your spouse OWP?
And did you upload transcript with degree completion letter? I didn't upload transcript that's why kinda tensed!
Thanks for sharing.

teresaliu0125

Sep 26, 2018
Congratulations! Just want to know did you apply with your job offer letter for your spouse OWP?
And did you upload transcript with degree completion letter? I didn't upload transcript that's why kinda tensed!
Thanks for sharing.
Yes, I applied my spouse's WP with my job offer letter. I also uploaded three pay slips later via web form.
I didn't upload transcript. Just the completion letter.

Sosu1

Oct 14, 2018
In better news I had my PGWP approved -

Applied on 27th June,
Reviewed and Approved 1st of October,
valid for 3 years.

I'll get that additional information together and reapply for my husband.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.
did you take 2 year diploma course or (1+1 ) year certificate course?

Djendoian83

Sep 5, 2018
Hey guys.
I'm a single applicant, applied online for PGWP on July 23. I did a PhD program in a public school, applied with a valid study permit and within the 90 days of completion letter. Today makes 82 days! They started reviewing my eligibility on Thur (Oct 11th). I was hoping to receive the approval on Thur or the day after on Fri. Still no update. The status went back to submitted, and "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

I looked at previous posts in the forum and realized people normally get their approval the same day or the day after IRCC start reviewing the eligibility. Could you advise if you have any comment or experience the same situation. Thank you.
Applied June 16 with spouse; reviewed October 13; Approved October 15

Reactions: rejoiceosagie

Harvey1234

Apr 7, 2018
I called cic and the agent said that my application was approved on Fri.

Applied online: July 23
Received an update: Oct 12
Approved: Oct 12

Best of luck to you all.

Reactions: rejoiceosagie

Anna2016

Oct 17, 2018
I applied for my pgwp on 11 October, seriously wondering if to leave the country for a vacation while I wait, still have a valid study permit...thoughts?