+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Yes, it took 75days
Thanks , OMG thats like a whole new application process . Can you please let me know what you submitted when you reapplied .

Greatly appreciate .

rejoiceosagie

May 11, 2017
I submitted same form, letter of explanation and my spouse employer letter/ payslips/ WP
Hi all. Is there anyone who has applied to restore his or her status as a worker? May I know how you paid the Restoration of Status Fee and where you attached the proof of payment?

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hi when i went on CIC to apply to restore status they ask to reapply for WP one time which i did. So the payment will show on the file as a break down of Restoration fees - 200 work permit fee 100 and open work permit holder fee 155 total 455.

rejoiceosagie

May 11, 2017
Hi when i went on CIC to apply to restore status they ask to reapply for WP one time which i did. So the payment will show on the file as a break down of Restoration fees - 200 work permit fee 100 and open work permit holder fee 155 total 455.
Okay, what i mean is in my CIC account and application page, it is only showing the Work Permit and Open Work permit fee. But it is not showing the Restoration Fee..

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Okay, what i mean is in my CIC account and application page, it is only showing the Work Permit and Open Work permit fee. But it is not showing the Restoration Fee..
on top of page they will ask you what to want to apply for. click restore status and work permit. delete what you did and start over

rejoiceosagie

May 11, 2017
on top of page they will ask you what to want to apply for. click restore status and work permit. delete what you did and start over
Thanks alot. i called CIC and they were able to put me through. I deleted my application and started all over again.

Last edited:

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi,
Anyone here who applied for PGWP in early of August?
Which application now they are working with I really want to know.
As I applied on August but still no update in my account makes me worried about the application.

Kshitij_u

Nov 10, 2015
Hi,
Anyone here who applied for PGWP in early of August?
Which application now they are working with I really want to know.
As I applied in August but still no update in my account makes me worried about the application.
I applied on August 10th, for PGWP online, Still waiting.
The processing times have been gradually increasing ever since I applied, Starting with 52 days processing time period, which increased to 56 days, 58 days and now its 66 days. Just gotta wait and hope for the best.

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I applied on August 10th, for PGWP online, Still waiting.
The processing times have been gradually increasing ever since I applied, Starting with 52 days processing time period, which increased to 56 days, 58 days and now its 66 days. Just gotta wait and hope for the best.
Thanks for replying. I applied 17 August but after that still didn't get any update except submission notification email. Did you get any update saying that they are reviewing your application or anything like this?
I'm tensed that's why thinking am I only who facing this.

Djendoian83

Sep 5, 2018
I’m wai
Is anyone waiting for the pgwp (principal applicant + owp spouse) more than 100 days? I've just noticed that today is my 100th waiting day anniversary. I was thinking to keep a good mood and celebrate it :D
ting too.... I applied June 16 with spouse and no update yet, more than 100 days ((

Kshitij_u

Nov 10, 2015
Thanks for replying. I applied 17 August but after that still didn't get any update except submission notification email. Did you get any update saying that they are reviewing your application or anything like this?
I'm tensed that's why thinking am I only who facing this.
I haven't got the application review email yet. I have received 2 emails updating that there have been no changes on my application and thank you for the patience, I guess its part of the monthly updates that I had turned on previously in my CIC account settings. Keep faith and be patient :)

Reactions: Konok keya

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I haven't got the application review email yet. I have received 2 emails updating that there have been no changes on my application and thank you for the patience, I guess its part of the monthly updates that I had turned on previously in my CIC account settings. Keep faith and be patient :)
I m tensed because my study permit will be expired on 29th of this month. Somehow if they review my application after the expiry of my SP and reject my PGWP I won't be able to reapply!
I was wondering if there is any other way anyhow if I get rejection after the expiry of my recent status?
Thanks for sharing and please let me know when you will get your permit approval that I can assume mine. Best of luck