+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Walecott

Mar 24, 2019
Victoria, BC
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Most likely by today or next week you should get a decision.
Hopefully. I have already created my trv application in the portal. Once I get the PGWP approval, I will pay for my trv application immediately. Far fetched but I have a flight booked for december 23rd.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hopefully. I have already created my trv application in the portal. Once I get the PGWP approval, I will pay for my trv application immediately. Far fetched but I have a flight booked for december 23rd.
If you get your PGWP approved tomorrow, for example, you would submit the TRV application the same day, Nov 19. TRV approvals are taking around 30-40 days. Then you get PPR and you gotta send your passport, which would normally take a couple of weeks to come back. I don't think you would make it for Dec 23.

• Sad
Reactions: Walecott

Walecott

Mar 24, 2019
Victoria, BC
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
If you get your PGWP approved tomorrow, for example, you would submit the TRV application the same day, Nov 19. TRV approvals are taking around 30-40 days. Then you get PPR and you gotta send your passport, which would normally take a couple of weeks to come back. I don't think you would make it for Dec 23.
If I dont try I'd never know I guess lol.