+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Any family application in April or May still waiting? I have been waiting since May 5. with SOWP and 2 minor…. very frustrating. called IRCC for few times and escalation made already….

Just thinking if unfortunately our application got rejected, can we still restore our status and try again? Our permit expired on Aug 30.

AlAminca998

Jul 8, 2022
Applied on June 21
Began reviewing eligibility on Nov 21
Approved Nov 21.
154 Days.

I really appreciate everyone for posting their timelines and keeping others updated during rough times. It absolutely sucks being stuck in a limbo for 5+ months, putting you life on hold.
Might be cheesy but these two books helped me cope with my immigration anxiety a bit (might not be for everyone)
- Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness, and Creativity by David Lynch
- Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl

Thanks and I wish the best of luck to everyone :)

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
how long for those who got their permit approved to receive physical copy? I need to travel back home but haven't received copy, or my TRV yet. TRV been in process for 2 months (I applied with study permit). What to do??

Nov 21, 2022
I need one suggestion plzz i hope I'll get it earlier.

Recently i have completed my graduation in b.com field so i forgot to fill a form of convocation degree and provisional certificate so now in gujarati University's workers told that now the link is closed and you have to wait for april or may month in this month u can fill form.

But after filling the form i will get the certi and degree after 6 months but i want it urgently i want to intake between may and july so,
Anyone know how can i get the convocation degree and provisional certificate as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance and i appreciate you

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2022
I need one suggestion plzz i hope I'll get it earlier.

Recently i have completed my graduation in b.com field so i forgot to fill a form of convocation degree and provisional certificate so now in gujarati University's workers told that now the link is closed and you have to wait for april or may month in this month u can fill form.

But after filling the form i will get the certi and degree after 6 months but i want it urgently i want to intake between may and july so,
Anyone know how can i get the convocation degree and provisional certificate as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance and i appreciate you
I don't know how this goes in India but here in Pakistan, we can get it directly from the council issuing the degree on urgent basis with some fee.