+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
When you applied?
And
Have you filled the web form and submitted the form.
Yes I submitted it via Webform as I didn't check this thread at that time and thought it's only me receiving that request.

My applications: PGWP on May 19, SOWP on July 08. No updates yet!

chitrarth236

Dec 3, 2019
Don't worry. Everyone has that issue after last maintenance update. If you go few pages back on this thread you'll see a guy was seeing the same and he got approval last week. Even me and my wife are seeing the same. So don't stress out.
I strongly think that it is a bug. If you have any previously approved work-permit like co-op work permit or anything else in your profile, you can see the October date in the optional documents, even though they are done and approved years ago.

88mary88

Dec 1, 2021
Hey, I applied on May 17 and submitted my unofficial transcript and a graduation letter from the university. Now that I have my degree and official transcript, do I need to upload them or just leave my profile as is?

GURLEEN GILL

Aug 1, 2022
Hey, I applied on May 17 and submitted my unofficial transcript and a graduation letter from the university. Now that I have my degree and official transcript, do I need to upload them or just leave my profile as is?
It will be good to upload your official transcripts. I did the same thing I applied with unofficial transcripts but I uploaded original through webform

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
I strongly think that it is a bug. If you have any previously approved work-permit like co-op work permit or anything else in your profile, you can see the October date in the optional documents, even though they are done and approved years ago.
Just now received email from IRCC, they have forwarded my IMM 5257 form to the responsible office.

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020

SNP0201

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Hi all! I've been following this thread for a long time, so I thought I'd share the good news. Received my PGWP approval today.
Applied: May 13
WP-EXT letter: May 18
Eligibility started: September 17
Approval: September 21

2-year program, received 3-year PGWP.
Congratulations buddy.