+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

poojamurugan

Jun 3, 2022
If there is "compassionate" reasons with supporting evidence, you can raise webform requesting them for the expedited. However, after receiving your WP, you'll need to apply for a TRV, another delay.
I have another friend of mine, who got her work permit, left to India and got her PRP for TRV and she can get it stamped there, that is not a problem. My grandmother is also not well, you think I can raise a webform and request ? If yes could you share a link to how to do it

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have another friend of mine, who got her work permit, left to India and got her PRP for TRV and she can get it stamped there, that is not a problem. My grandmother is also not well, you think I can raise a webform and request ? If yes could you share a link to how to do it
Its a normal webform link that you can use to make a request...Quick Google search

Reactions: poojamurugan

Hwallikniw

Star Member
May 25, 2022
Guys, I have valid visa but it is student visa. I graduated in Jan and applied for PGWP end of Jan. Do you know if I can still travel home and come back with my current visa? It's valid until end of summer.

Tarun1402

May 9, 2022
TRV or eTA is no needed when to or from the US by land. :)

Travelling to the United States
You don’t need a valid TRV to re-enter Canada if you meet all of the following:

• Have a valid study permit or work permit, or hold valid visitor status in Canada
  • Leave Canada to visit only the United States
  • Return to Canada by the end of the authorized period of your stay in Canada
Do you mean to say if we have a pgwp we can go to india and come back without TRV ??

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
Do you mean to say if we have a pgwp we can go to india and come back without TRV ??
It's only for traveling to and from the United States. - See below:

Travelling to the United States
You don’t need a valid TRV to re-enter Canada if you meet all of the following:

• Have a valid study permit or work permit, or hold valid visitor status in Canada
  • Leave Canada to visit only the United States
  • Return to Canada by the end of the authorized period of your stay in Canada