+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

RuchiBajaj

May 7, 2020
Hi guys,
I have been a silent member in this group but this group certainly helped me deal with my anxiety while we all have been waiting for approvals.

I got my pgwp approval so hoping that everyone else get theirs quickly.

Applied: 06 Jan 2022
Work auth letter: 08 Jan 2022
Eligibility review: 31 May 2022
Approval: 31 May 2022
Applied from Toronto, Canada
Course: 2 year program
Visa: 3 years

I hope this gives people the confidence that IRCC has finally started working on Jan applications.

Good luck everyone.

chakri1594

Dec 5, 2021
Hi guys,
I have been a silent member in this group but this group certainly helped me deal with my anxiety while we all have been waiting for approvals.

I got my pgwp approval so hoping that everyone else get theirs quickly.

Applied: 06 Jan 2022
Work auth letter: 08 Jan 2022
Eligibility review: 31 May 2022
Approval: 31 May 2022
Applied from Toronto, Canada
Course: 2 year program
Visa: 3 years

I hope this gives people the confidence that IRCC has finally started working on Jan applications.

Good luck everyone.
Congrats on the approval. Just a quick question, what time did you apply on January 6? Because even I applied on the same day and no update yet.
Thanks.

RuchiBajaj

May 7, 2020
Congrats on the approval. Just a quick question, what time did you apply on January 6? Because even I applied on the same day and no update yet.
Thanks.
Thanks.
I applied around 12:03 AM so as soon as it was 6th Jan at night, I applied for my application.

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Still you are giving wrong info .. if you don't know don't comment ..it all goes from edmenton temporary residence ..
This person is NOT giving any wrong information. There are tons of cases that are referred to local offices depending on the location closest to where your application was submitted (and it can take anywhere from 9 months to even 2 years for these cases to be processed). Stop trying to say that something doesn’t exist or is wrong if you dont have the experience with it.

msaph

Jun 1, 2022
Hi

I applied for my PGWP on January 6th and I am still waiting for an update...

In the automatic letter stated I can work till May 30 or until there is an update on my application.

Can I still continue to work??? or I am no longer allowed to work??

Braykhna Khan

Jun 18, 2019
I applied on 14th January and my 143 days will be completed on the 6th of June so lets see if something happens till then. The MP in my city reached out to IRCC last week and they said that my file has not been opened yet.

Reactions: Trouble007