+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
I applied on 30 Dec and still waiting
The review doesn’t start yet lol
Have you submit a webform? If not, do it, usually that works when the application exceeded the estimated processing time.

shaayini

May 28, 2022
I am just curios, are there people here that applied before January 2022 and haven't gotten feedback yet ?
Yes I am, applied on Jun 2021 still nothing. Already tried with webforms , phone calls , ATIP request and MP line too. I am just tired of contacting them .

Reactions: dwalu

dwalu

May 26, 2022
Dear CAGH Institutional Liaison Members, SYPs, members, friends and colleagues,
Recently the UAC Co-Chairs have heard concerns about the impacts of delays at Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for international graduate students and post-doctoral fellows who are studying/working in Canada or plan to soon--many of whom are part of our global health research community. We have a sense that these delays pose real consequences for people whose stipends, scholarships or salaries are affected, on freedom to travel, and on capacity to continue in their programs.
We recognize this is an equity issue; those of us who are in positions of privilege may be able to help if we can stand beside students and colleagues to advocate for action.
We will host an open-invite conversation on June 3rd from 1-2:30pm EDT to invite people to come together to articulate the issue and identify 2-3 calls for action. To prepare, we are inviting people to answer a 3-minute anonymous survey that will help us speak to the scope/scale of the issue and its impacts. We will then draft an open letter as well as an op-ed, which we will circulate back to our membership, with some tips on how you might amplify or mobilize the message. We will also distribute these materials through (social) media channels in an effort to invite practical solutions and strategies to resolve an issue that we believe is affecting many in our community.
If you would like to attend, please register here.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to the conversation next week!
Katrina & Susan
University Advisory Council Co-Chairs, CAGH​

zohaib05

May 13, 2016
Jamshedpur
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
Soon (24-08-2016)
Hey Guys,

Hope everyone's well. Just a quick question. I applied for my PGWP yesterday. I got my graduation letter on 25th May. When I filled my application, under the Employment tab, I put currently working from May 2022 , to end date of June 2022. It is just a one month contractor job. I was working part time there, Until I got my graduation letter, now full time. However, I did not mention that I was working part time, I thought It was self explanatory and it didn't say anywhere to mention it either. You think it could be trouble? I mean if they check, they will figure out that I didn't do Unauthorized work but I'm still stressed out and beating myself up as to why I should have done that and I did not.

Thanks in Advance. I truly appreciate you guys. there is so much valuable information here for anyone to help them navigate through what their concern or query is. This forum rocks. Peace:)

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey Guys,

Hope everyone's well. Just a quick question. I applied for my PGWP yesterday. I got my graduation letter on 25th May. When I filled my application, under the Employment tab, I put currently working from May 2022 , to end date of June 2022. It is just a one month contractor job. I was working part time there, Until I got my graduation letter, now full time. However, I did not mention that I was working part time, I thought It was self explanatory and it didn't say anywhere to mention it either. You think it could be trouble? I mean if they check, they will figure out that I didn't do Unauthorized work but I'm still stressed out and beating myself up as to why I should have done that and I did not.

Thanks in Advance. I truly appreciate you guys. there is so much valuable information here for anyone to help them navigate through what their concern or query is. This forum rocks. Peace:)
Nothing to be worried about.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hey Guys,

Just checked my PGWP app, I never mentioned what was PT/FT. And multiple jobs, some were FT during summer.

So as I mentioned before, not a problem ;)

Reactions: nickgrizzly