+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Emalyn Opinaldo

Apr 6, 2022
Its easy to re apply but being accused of misrepresentation and being ban for 5 yrs after answering all their concerns still refuse the VISA…VISA which was already issued ..after booking ticket then papers are back in review.Wasted time and traumatic experience

chris1223954

Mar 1, 2022
Its easy to re apply but being accused of misrepresentation and being ban for 5 yrs after answering all their concerns still refuse the VISA…VISA which was already issued ..after booking ticket then papers are back in review.Wasted time and traumatic experience
What is the reason for the refusal?

norton85

Jun 9, 2020
Not yet, at least for me. The eligibility review started 18 days ago.

Processing times for my country in Latin America is 10 weeks. My application now has bee there for 11 weeks

Has anyone raised a webform and seen the advantage of doing so?

yafaa1993

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Not yet, at least for me. The eligibility review started 18 days ago.

Processing times for my country in Latin America is 10 weeks. My application now has bee there for 11 weeks

Has anyone raised a webform and seen the advantage of doing so?
Configuration!. Hopefully, they would process your application soon. For me, it's been 8 months and I have reached IRCC through the web form, and still haven't heard back yet.

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
so guys my pgwp was rejected on march 6th and i have applied for reconsideration on march 16, i have not recieve any mail , anyone who has applied for reconsideration in feb / march can youll plz share your timeline? please and do ircc actually reply the webform or no? any suggestion would be appreciated

Sweetmiss

Oct 8, 2019
Hey congratulations. I’m happy to hear this good news. Can you let me know if your program was for 2 years and did you have a medical report to submit for your PGWP?
Yes my program was for 2 years. I did submit a medical report but it was not updated in my account because I still see medical not needed.

Braykhna Khan

Jun 18, 2019
so guys my pgwp was rejected on march 6th and i have applied for reconsideration on march 16, i have not recieve any mail , anyone who has applied for reconsideration in feb / march can youll plz share your timeline? please and do ircc actually reply the webform or no? any suggestion would be appreciated
I am so sorry to hear this. Can you let me know what are the reasons for your refusal?

Reactions: Flyfa