+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

ali9797

May 14, 2021
processing time is 133 days now, but this letter shows after July 10 if I have not received PGWP meantime, I am not authorized to work. That stresses me out. if anyone has a common experience please share.
I believe even after that date, you are allowed to work. See previous pages (around 10~30 pages before), there are discussions and references for this issue.

Reactions: Walecott

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
I am so sorry to hear this. Can you let me know what are the reasons for your refusal?
they mention my school is not approved for pgwp, like seriously, i have 100 of people got pgwp through same school. this guys are just helping refugees and neglecting the deserving one,

Vinoth95

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
they mention my school is not approved for pgwp, like seriously, i have 100 of people got pgwp through same school. this guys are just helping refugees and neglecting the deserving one,
Dont worry in that case you will surely get your pgwp. I believe you can even sue ircc if they have refused you by mistake and you have lost a job because of it.

Reactions: Flyfa

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
I tried calling them but I swear they never pick up.
dont do the mistake which I did, i have also applied for my pgwp in march 2021, and i use to call them from december and send them web form, now they rejected me giving false reason. get your 1 year work experience and then call them , atleast you can apply for pr.

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Dont worry in that case you will surely get your pgwp. I believe you can even sue ircc if they have refused you by mistake and you have lost a job because of it.
men daily i had to call ircc, like if we call them 25 times in a day they will pick up call then, yesterday they picked my call just to say they have not recieve my webform due to backlog, i applied like almost a month ago, and yesterday they picked my call at 3.58 pm, wereas their call center agent close at 4, and i was having 98 min waiting time, ircc seriously needs to stop doing blunder mistake with eligible candidates, like my school is principal air, its even mention on their websie its approved and i got rejected saying my school is not approved.

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
I tried calling them but I swear they never pick up.
and some people get work permit letter, some dont once they submit pgwp request, like one of my friend had same issue, she called ircc and ask that she did not get temporary work permit letter , until decission is made, so they said its bcoz of refugees , we have backlog, we send sometime, sometime we dont.