+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Hey,

Is your TRV on your passport still valid? also is it less than 180 days since you graduated? if so you may try. But since it is almost a 5 month gap after you applied for your PGWP, flagpoling could be a tad bit riskier.
My TRV is expired. its more than 180 days now. What is your suggestion..?

sarper61

Mar 9, 2022
Hi again everyone,

Finally they approved our application. I applied pgwp, My wife OPW and visitor record for our son. They gave us 3 years WP It was long journey From 16th November to 29th of March but finally happy ending.
After graduation I didnt find full time work, before Applied I have only offer letter. We put the application form. My wife has a job and we added her emploeyment letter too. They accepted. I hope that everyone can get WP as soon as possible. It was hard time for all of us. Stay safe

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Hi again everyone,

Finally they approved our application. I applied pgwp, My wife OPW and visitor record for our son. They gave us 3 years WP It was long journey From 16th November to 29th of March but finally happy ending.
After graduation I didnt find full time work, before Applied I have only offer letter. We put the application form. My wife has a job and we added her emploeyment letter too. They accepted. I hope that everyone can get WP as soon as possible. It was hard time for all of us. Stay safe
When did they start reviewing you application before PGWP approval..?

Reactions: sarper61

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Hi again everyone,

When did your file went for reviewing before they approved your application..? How many days it took for reviewing.? I am waiting from October21. Still nothing started with my application.

Reactions: sarper61

raynadukkandy

Apr 12, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2023
AOR Received.
19-01-2023
IELTS Request
02-12-2022
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Hi All. I just received update for my PGWP application. It is approved.
Application date - December 3rd 2021

So any idea when will I get the work permit? It just says approved in the portal.
You should get it in a week's time.

RavSammeta

Mar 29, 2022
Hey I applied my PGWP on Jan 21,2022 but IRCC shows my application is still under process. I looked at IRCC processing times and it shows they are processing files between Sep 17- 25. Anyone got their PGWP who applied in January?