+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Angenana

Aug 11, 2021
I don't understand , in the IRCC website, it says 65 days but I see here people from may still not receiving their work permit, how is that possible ? I applied on june 5th that's almost 70 days and still nothing
Business days too, we are still waiting and besides when I applied it was 56 days wait time , this week they increase to 65 days now

Angenana

Aug 11, 2021
Mine’s 717... I’ll check my account and post it. But what does this even mean? So on the same day 4000+ people applied or what lol?
I don’t know but some people from this forum try to judge by that in case I get before you or you get before me to see what direction they’re picking if is randomn or not

Angenana

Aug 11, 2021
Thank you.I will do it once I receive the physical copy. I have applied for TR to PR in May 2021 and within 1 month I am eligible for EE. Everything is coming together :).
Me too amd now I don’t know if I should reject TR to PR and go for Express entry, already paid for TR to PR , also I applied through worker no healthcare on may 8th

yp09121993

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Me too amd now I don’t know if I should reject TR to PR and go for Express entry, already paid for TR to PR , also I applied through worker no healthcare on may 8th
I am going to wait till I receive ITA from EE and then cancel TR to PR. I am yet to receive AOR from TR to PR.

rajbir76

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
hlo guys am in big problem please help me
am apply pgwp from outside (india) now am in canada my study permit expire on 31 july what can i do
1 port of entry
2 reapply pgwp within canada
please help me am facing very difficult time

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
hlo guys am in big problem please help me
am apply pgwp from outside (india) now am in canada my study permit expire on 31 july what can i do
1 port of entry
2 reapply pgwp within canada
please help me am facing very difficult time
This matter sounds a little complex. I assume since you applied for your PGWP outside Canada, it’s possible for IRCC to consider you not on implied status. Because your current status expired on July 31st, you might have to restore your status if you’re still in the country. You will not be authorized to engage in any form of employment.

I’d recommend talking to an immigration lawyer because this is just a forum and not legal advice. The lawyer will be your best bet as they can provide you with the proper guidance and the appropriate course of action.