+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Things move really slow these days eh...
I checked on the website today it says they're processing the applications submitted early April. (under the category work permit(new employer)
Not sure if that's specifically for PGWP.

Thanks for sharing. @mas021
Yes the processing time has increased. they are working on applications submitted April 3

mas021

Jun 2, 2017
Things move really slow these days eh...
I checked on the website today it says they're processing the applications submitted early April. (under the category work permit(new employer)
Not sure if that's specifically for PGWP.

Thanks for sharing. @mas021
that's true. Please share if you get any update.

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Applied on May 1, no updates yet.

Jun 6, 2017
Hey everyone
I have a concern. I applied for PGWP yesterday but I forgot to write the study permit document number in it. I have written the UCI and attached the study permit copy to it and there was no * mark in that question either.
Is that okay or will there be any complications? I have just applied yesterday so can I withdraw and then reapply? Advice guys!

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
Hey everyone
I have a concern. I applied for PGWP yesterday but I forgot to write the study permit document number in it. I have written the UCI and attached the study permit copy to it and there was no * mark in that question either.
Is that okay or will there be any complications? I have just applied yesterday so can I withdraw and then reapply? Advice guys!
do you mean on the form? and it didnt throw any error when you validated it? Once you attached the study permit, i dont think it will be a problem

Jun 6, 2017
do you mean on the form? and it didnt throw any error when you validated it? Once you attached the study permit, i dont think it will be a problem
No there was no error or anything. It just clicked to me as soon as I hit "submit" . I'm much tensed about this..

excitedme

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
02-02-2018
No there was no error or anything. It just clicked to me as soon as I hit "submit" . I'm much tensed about this..
i can understand your being tensed. if it will ease your mind you can try to call the call centre and see what they have to say about it.

canadianking

Jul 1, 2016
hey,
I checked my application today and it says "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. " whereas i have not provided any additional document. anyone with thesame issue? i applied may 12

hamiltonli

May 31, 2017
hey,
I checked my application today and it says "The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. " whereas i have not provided any additional document. anyone with thesame issue? i applied may 12
Plz read the previous thread. Might be a system glitch. Same situation here.