+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Davidbui16

Aug 9, 2020
No, it was my first semester in university, my enrollment date was fairly late comparing to the majority of the students, I was unable to find one more course to fit in my schedule to satisfy full-time status. (Just a remainder, definition of "full-time" status is defined by the school you attend)
Thanks so much. Update us if there is any news

OceanBacon

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-08-2020
I applied on may 13 without biometrics still waiting
I've applied on 15th of May, 2020 from Toronto, Ontario. No biometrics. Still waiting.

Does anyone have a similar situation?
May 9th without biometrics, inland from Toronto as well. No updates.

Some people applied without biometrics after me and already got their PGWP's, so I believe a bunch of IRCC agents are processing bulk-applications. Example: 10 agents get to process 20 applications between April 1st and 10th while another 10 are processing from the 10th to the 20th, hence, if the second team is faster applicants who applied later will get their PGWP sooner. This is just a theory though, how IRCC actually works it's a mystery.

It'd be good to get at Reddit AMA with an IRCC worker to get a better understanding of how they process applications

Neerja.k

Sep 1, 2020
May 9th without biometrics, inland from Toronto as well. No updates.

Some people applied without biometrics after me and already got their PGWP's, so I believe a bunch of IRCC agents are processing bulk-applications. Example: 10 agents get to process 20 applications between April 1st and 10th while another 10 are processing from the 10th to the 20th, hence, if the second team is faster applicants who applied later will get their PGWP sooner. This is just a theory though, how IRCC actually works it's a mystery.

It'd be good to get at Reddit AMA with an IRCC worker to get a better understanding of how they process applications
Applied May 22 without biometrics
No updates yet
Looks like its random

JALT

Nov 3, 2015

I have been thinking this as well. The agent processing the PGWP for rohinislm98 must not have any kids or dogs etc. hanging around them at home distracting them.

I applied 28 April inland, no biometrics - still waiting for them to make a start.

Reactions: dillym