+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Nmehtani864

Sep 20, 2019
Current processing time is showing 103 days nows. So anyone knows how long they are taking to send the physical copy of permit and do we need physical copy to apply for trv.

Mnl

Sep 26, 2019
Hi,

I applied for PGWP back in July of this year and my application is still in process. Also, I have a permanent residency application that I lodged in April. For my PR application, I am eligible to apply for an open work permit while it is processing. My question is if it is ok to apply for the open work permit through my PR application while my PGWP application is also in process?

Thank you!

macg

Sep 22, 2019
When i sent min, they didn't answer back but the change has been made and i received a email 1 week later. normally they take 48 hour if your application is late to be process, what was the reason of your web form?
I submitted some wrong files for my PGWP, sent them corrections

macg

Sep 22, 2019
Guys I read that someone got rejected in PGWP and also from OCAD University. I am really worried as I also went to OCAD U and I was also Part-Time in my 3rd year (was missing only 1 course to be Full-Time because I took classes in the summer) as well as I had an Unscheduled break so I missed 1 semester and had to stay in my home country. I did send the Letter that explains my circumstances and all other required documents. I have been working in my field and before I went to Seneca College graduated from there but decided to continue and to a Degree. I applied on June 21 but has anyone been in a similar situation? Do you think there's still a chance I will get approved?
Don't worry! I think you will be! This is no problem!

zhenqiz

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Will they prioritize PGWP over other work permit under this category? Mine is coop work permit, i'm really worried if they decide to process all PGWP first...

macg

Sep 22, 2019
yeah dude... it's kinda torture to me
I think you are in a much better position than me... I think there's a good chance my PGWP will be rejected so... but I won't know until early January... so it is worse for me than you... I know you will get your co-op permit soon, maybe tomorrow... :)

Akahdhdhdhdh

Oct 26, 2017
I think you are in a much better position than me... I think there's a good chance my PGWP will be rejected so... but I won't know until early January... so it is worse for me than you... I know you will get your co-op permit soon, maybe tomorrow... :)
Why you think your pgwp will be rejected?

zhenqiz

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
thank you man. and you don't need to worry about it right now. Hope you can get it eventually