+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Hi everyone, I just graduated this Spring and sent all documents required for the PGWP and no updates yet. Date of submitted application is June 6. I'm on day 85 right now and I'm just curious when I'll hear back. Thank you!
Applied on June 6th? your waiting time is 73 days, not 85 days. And now I believe the newest applications got approved is on May 15th.

Mani809

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hello everyone, I (MK) applied on 8 May and yesterday I got update for send letter to immigration officer about graduation date and I completed all course requirements.

Mani809

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
It was an extension. It was my fault. I had a job offer (not with an official letter) and did not include anything showing that I am eligible as a skilled worker. However, I found about it the few weeks after applying. Fortunately, her status will be valid till December. We will apply again once I start my position and get two paystubs.
So, job letter is not enough for sopw extension.

Hameshk

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
u try to call cic? If yes, what they said??
Yeah I did two times they just says its been worked on, will update soon
File sratus from 15 days on eligibility review actually mine is lmia to lmia extension maybe this category takes time but as per cic and my consultant it supposed to finish within 98-110 days don't know what's going on