+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

kevin0821

Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys, I applied PGWP visa on May 22 and I am still wating! My study visa expires at the end of this month. Do you think I can try flagpole to gete the visa at border?? It only takes 1 hour from here.

kezz

Dec 9, 2015
Hi guys, I applied PGWP visa on May 22 and I am still wating! My study visa expires at the end of this month. Do you think I can try flagpole to gete the visa at border?? It only takes 1 hour from here.
You dont have to. You are currently under "implied status" so its okay for you to stay in the country as long as you have already applied for pgwp and waiting for their response.

Goodluck

Jdunchik

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Blessed, thanks! Do you know if this will affect the processing time of my application?

EDIT: Also where will I be able to check if my address has changed?
We have changed our address too. Applied on May 25th. Will see soon if this affect the processing time ))

rawnasareeb

Jul 17, 2017
We have changed our address too. Applied on May 25th. Will see soon if this affect the processing time ))
I spoke to an agent earlier today. I was told that it wont affect the processing time. If you changed more than 5 business days ago, then give them a call to confirm whether it has changed since they dont give out a notification.

Jdunchik

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I spoke to an agent earlier today. I was told that it wont affect the processing time. If you changed more than 5 business days ago, then give them a call to confirm whether it has changed since they dont give out a notification.
Thank you for the info. Did they confirm you that address has changed already?