+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

prasuna94

Mar 13, 2019
This is my take on it. Your account gets updated when they open the file and when they close your file. Since, you said they started to review your eligibility on Friday, it must be evening time and because they were closed on the weekends your file is still open which they will close today. So, you can expect to hear something good (hopefully) back from them today.
It got updated at 11:30am on friday

new_nl

Apr 8, 2019
Hi,
I applied online for my PGWP on Jan 6th. Reviewing eligibility on April 3rd. Now its April 8th and the status of my application is still "Submitted". I called IRCC and they said that they are sending a reminder to the officer about my application and that I do not need to do anything and just wait for next 4 weeks as officers have 4 weeks to respond to a reminder. Does anyone has an idea what's going on?

Rm93

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
montreal
Hi,
I applied online for my PGWP on Jan 6th. Reviewing eligibility on April 3rd. Now its April 8th and the status of my application is still "Submitted". I called IRCC and they said that they are sending a reminder to the officer about my application and that I do not need to do anything and just wait for next 4 weeks as officers have 4 weeks to respond to a reminder. Does anyone has an idea what's going on?
if you didnt get an answer, dont wait more, i have a friend who wait for more than 2 months and each time they said we send a reminder, after that she went to YMCA and they help her.
So wait for maximum the end of this week and then call and ask for a meeting with MP

in this link they explain what to do: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/your-m-p-office-can-get-your-your-application-moving.281686/

gd luck

Reactions: new_nl