+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

ashucan

Jan 20, 2019
Did anyone apply for a Visitor visa from within Canada while waiting for the PGWP?
I did and I have been informed that it being a new TRV the processing of my application for PGWP might get affected.

Applied PGWP + SOWP + TRV for Son - May 17, 2022
October 21, 2022 - Waiting for processing.

av_ganesh

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Correct :rolleyes: I am waiting since May 17th. No updates and it seems the processing is taking ages. However hope to get some result soon. Even applied for visitor visa from within Canada while study permit and student visa was valid, no reply on that too.
Been advised by the IRCC Twitter to not to leave Canada while visitor is under process as it will complicated matters.
Feeling stuck. :(
Iam waiting from May10th .

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Correct :rolleyes: I am waiting since May 17th. No updates and it seems the processing is taking ages. However hope to get some result soon. Even applied for visitor visa from within Canada while study permit and student visa was valid, no reply on that too.
Been advised by the IRCC Twitter to not to leave Canada while visitor is under process as it will complicated matters.
Feeling stuck. :(
i hav e the same situation. applied for trv while study permit was valid, no response, been over two months

ashucan

Jan 20, 2019
i hav e the same situation. applied for trv while study permit was valid, no response, been over two months
Is it okay to raise the issue with a web form if in case it isn't processed within given processing time? Maybe that will help a bit.

Maybe they will have an answer to it.

rxtve

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Is it okay to raise the issue with a web form if in case it isn't processed within given processing time? Maybe that will help a bit.

Maybe they will have an answer to it.
i've raised many webforms for pgwp but not for trv.. maybe should try that?

Reactions: ashucan