+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Manpreet040999

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
I think you should check with a licensed lawyer once. They may suggest something. Hope you are working on implied status currently
Yes i am working fortunately. But i do not have a health card and service ontario want a work permit in order to issue health car. My health is not good from last couple months and i need to go back home for my treatment. The thing is if i leave they won't let me back in.
I consulted so many lawyers , wasted so much money, all they have to say is 'wait'. I would've happily waited and have waited 2 years if my health was not the issue.
Thanks

Sam123Smr

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Yes i am working fortunately. But i do not have a health card and service ontario want a work permit in order to issue health car. My health is not good from last couple months and i need to go back home for my treatment. The thing is if i leave they won't let me back in.
I consulted so many lawyers , wasted so much money, all they have to say is 'wait'. I would've happily waited and have waited 2 years if my health was not the issue.
Thanks
Feeling bad for you but it is strange how it is pending for 2 years and no one is taking any action. Please keep sending webforms daily. I have seen in some previous posts where the application was updated after raising webforms. I hardly doubt it will help but what's the harm in trying? Hoping you will get a decision soon.

mga20

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
20-07-2020
Update: Just got approved!

Applied: 26 April
Review started: 19 April
Final decision: 22 August

All the best to those who are waiting.