+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

max_payne

Apr 28, 2018
Toronto
These days are holiday...so there won’t be any updates. I have given up.
I know mayne, I am just saying I hate to wait lol even though it’s been just 20 days since I applied but I kinda don’t have patience. & you don’t worry, I bet you will receive your approval in 5 business days, telling you.

bamboo1229

Star Member
May 6, 2018
I know mayne, I am just saying I hate to wait lol even though it’s been just 20 days since I applied but I kinda don’t have patience. & you don’t worry, I bet you will receive your approval in 5 business days, telling you.
I hope so...It’s very kind of you to comfort me. Thank you so much:)

bamboo1229

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Congrats! Wow it’s taking over 2 months now that’s insane. They should speed it up since we only have 3 months after completion of studies to apply and study permits might expire before then. May i ask what did you submit as proof of completion of studies? I submitted my graduation diploma following the advice of the international students advisor but I’m nervous they think I didn’t study full time
I submitted the completion studies letter, transcript, and letter from my department confirming that I am a full time student. You might ask your department to write a letter and submit via web form.

kimodz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hi,
Application update:
Applied on April 6th
Approved on May 22nd
(My case is online application PGWP extension after passport renewal)
Good luck everybody!

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Hello everyone,

I have a confusion regarding part time work between the time period of getting official transcript and completion of full time studies,
I am continuing working on my SIN for last one and half year now i have done my studies and my college will take about a month to generate my final transcript so can I continue working on SIN ( part time ) during this period or should I stop working on SIN ?

I have not applied for a pgwp yet

Replies will be highly appreciated

Thanks

bamboo1229

Star Member
May 6, 2018
You are awesome man. I am glad that you got it.

I applied on April 4th and still waiting. This waiting is awful I keep refreshing my webmail every hour.
Be patient:) Wish you good luck!
I might not often come back to this forum in future, but I’ll pray for you all.

andy_2016

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
update:
Applied on Mar 19
Approved on May 22

Wish all of you best of luck
Thats an update .. Congrats buddy ... I know its always tough to wait .. I am in the same boat .. waiting.. but you had patience .. and you got your result... congrats buddy...