+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

Manasipant

Nov 25, 2017
Did you get an email saying there is an update but in the account there was no change???? Yesterday I got email stating update but I couldn’t find the update.
Thank you

ailahbelen12

Feb 16, 2018
Hay guys, I got my work permit approval email today ..march 30th.
I studied 1 year graduate certificate and a normal trade certificate(i extended my study permit for this) and got the permit for 3 years.
My name was given twice on work permit(like steyn smith steyn smith) as i have given the name again on the last name, because i don't have a last name on passport.Do u guys know how to change name on it?Hope it won't create any problems in future
I took a 3 months break between courses and did not worked on sin.
Thank u all :)
Advice pleasee where di you study?

mariels182

Feb 5, 2018
Did you get an email saying there is an update but in the account there was no change???? Yesterday I got email stating update but I couldn’t find the update.
Thank you
Oh my God...i saw what I wrote before. Something is wrong with my phone...
I received the email and then I logged in and saw the changes on the messages center. I needed to scroll over the message to see it all. I waited just one month to get it. Still waiting for the paper...

Reactions: Mak111
Feb 19, 2018
I applied for the PGWP on 18th Jan. Its been approved today Feb 19th. I didn't receive an email, but only the status has been updated on my online account. Looks like its taking exactly a month for the approvals. Check the online account daily, as you might not have received the approval email.

cssa

Feb 19, 2018
I applied for PGWP on 14th Jan. I have not got any email and there is no change in the online status.
Hoping for the best...

Mak111

Feb 15, 2018
For Pgwp..
Applied on Jan 21
Reviewing eligibility Feb 19/20
Application approved Feb 20
Also i didn't get any email for approval,
Does anyone knows when do i get hard copy? or the next step?

Thank you
Best of luck everyone

Desperhei

Sep 13, 2017
Is there someone here Who study in Edmonton AB who got approved for PGWP? What school? Is there someone who get denied?

Xgx

Feb 21, 2018
Hey guys . Has anyone ever received a pgwp after reapplying? Mine was denied becoz I vw two classes in winter 2013 so I was part time for only that semester .

cssa

Feb 19, 2018
Hey All,
Anyone here who have applied before mid jan and still under process?
I applied for PGWP on 14th Jan.
I have not got any email and there is no change in the online status.
:(