+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Graduate Work Permit Processing Time (PGWP)

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
They're now reviewing my application. I applied on October 1. I guess I'll get the decision on Monday.

Reactions: Caris30

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Inland TRV processing - Applied online and received the email that we have updated your application but nothing when I open . What could this be?

An2208

Jul 4, 2019
I am in the same situation. Did you hear back from them?
I received my work permit in exactly 4 months. :) I had sent out a webform one week before I received it. I did not receive a response for that webform, or any webforms I submitted because my application was within the processing time limit. I never received the temporary work permit, but my employer did not have a problem with it, because we're officially allowed to work with just the application-submission-confirmatiom letter.

ash_786

Jun 25, 2021
I received my work permit in exactly 4 months. :) I had sent out a webform one week before I received it. I did not receive a response for that webform, or any webforms I submitted because my application was within the processing time limit. I never received the temporary work permit, but my employer did not have a problem with it, because we're officially allowed to work with just the application-submission-confirmatiom letter.
Congrats ! What was the application date ?

Jaz111

Feb 3, 2022
Hi, I had applied for the reconsideration of Pgwp application on 27 jan but didn’t got any response yet. Does anyone knows how long it takes. I had also called ircc they told me that they haven’t received any request yet it’s been 7 business days

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Not trying to hijack the thread but since a lot of you applied for TRV Just curious

I applied for TRV against my approved PGWP on Feb 4th online
Feb 4th - received the confirmation of submission
Feb 5th - got a mail saying we have updated the status of your application
When I open, there is nothing. What could this be? Just a random Ghost Update?

please let me know if this is closer to decision

piegoogle

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Not trying to hijack the thread but since a lot of you applied for TRV Just curious

I applied for TRV against my approved PGWP on Feb 4th online
Feb 4th - received the confirmation of submission
Feb 5th - got a mail saying we have updated the status of your application
When I open, there is nothing. What could this be? Just a random Ghost Update?

please let me know if this is closer to decision
Did you apply inland (online) or outland?