+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduate work permit delay?

samtomas0808

Nov 1, 2017
Ca

I completely understand you as I went through the same situation. Our only option is just be patient, one day your new WP will show up in your mailbox like it happened to all of us. I wish you all the best!!
Thanks man, if I have got it finally I will let you know

samtomas0808

Nov 1, 2017
Ca

I completely understand you as I went through the same situation. Our only option is just be patient, one day your new WP will show up in your mailbox like it happened to all of us. I wish you all the best!!
Thanks pal, I don't know if it is related to my first application cause I have done that at border

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
I have applied on Sept 15th to extend my PGWP. I was given less than a year because of my passport.

A lot of people here are saying you can't apply online to extend your PGWP.
its possible guys, I applied online and so did others before me.

samtomas0808

Nov 1, 2017
I have applied on Sept 15th to extend my PGWP. I was given less than a year because of my passport.

A lot of people here are saying you can't apply online to extend your PGWP.
its possible guys, I applied online and so did others before me.
You applied on sep15 online or by paper? Do you have any updates yet?

sw6lee

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Thanks guys for all your help. I was finally able to reach an agent this past Friday, and he said it was approved on Oct 12, but the status hasn’t been updated by mistake. He said he sent a message to the Vergerville, AB office to update it and mail the permit as soon as possible. I hope next week..

Btw to answer some of your questions, I’m currently working and I applied for extension online. You don’t have to go for paper application for extension. Just follow the process for new PGWP application then make it as clear as possible with letter and forms that you are extending it.

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Also to update you,

My work permit has been approved last week. I didn't check my email until last friday. I applied on Sept 15th for BOWP Extension ONLINE. YOU CAN DO IT GUYS. Don't listen to what others say

Good luck to everyone

katelove

Star Member
Oct 28, 2017
Webform doesn't help at all... No response. But you can try it. You never know. You can find it from CIC and search webform. Generally, if you are from visa exempt country, it shouldn't take a long time.