+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post graduate diploma course in energy management

divya3

Jun 25, 2019
Hi,
I have completed my bachelor degree in Instrumentation and Controls Engineering from India. I am planning for a post graduate diploma course in energy management from Canada. Please suggest good colleges and universities in canada offering energy management post graduate diploma course.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
I have completed my bachelor degree in Instrumentation and Controls Engineering from India. I am planning for a post graduate diploma course in energy management from Canada. Please suggest good colleges and universities in canada offering energy management post graduate diploma course.
Most will be in the western provinces and perhaps Newfoundland.. Would warn you the oil and gas sector has been going through very tough times and now is in an even tougher economic situation. Getting a job may be very difficult in this sector. Some workers never got a job back in the industry ever since they were laid off after 2015.

divya3

Jun 25, 2019
Most will be in the western provinces and perhaps Newfoundland.. Would warn you the oil and gas sector has been going through very tough times and now is in an even tougher economic situation. Getting a job may be very difficult in this sector. Some workers never got a job back in the industry ever since they were laid off after 2015.
Thanks for the response!
Could you suggest me few post graduate diploma courses which will benefit me to find a job in Canada.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the response!
Could you suggest me few post graduate diploma courses which will benefit me to find a job in Canada.
Post grad programs must follow a logical progression from your previous education and work history.