+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
The Egyptian PCC doesn't mention any Period , it just mention the issuance date and valid for 3 months from issuance.
do you think they will go back to the passport stamps to check if i have traveled to my home country and return back to saudi ?
The question here , In the travel history , do i mention my Trips to my home country ? if yes then your theory is right.. if no then as long as the PCC is valid , i think i shouldn't worry about my short trip to my home country.
Travel History doesn't include visits to home country however it is included in Personal History. Therefore, personal history plus travel history will cover all days.

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Your PCC should cover all dates you remained in Qatar if it is using dates. Otherwise the rule is getting PCC after you left country.

I would suggest to get correction of dates (or get PCC without dates but issued after you left Qatar) as I have seen rejections on not covering complete period of stay in PCC.

hello billHyatt
if we can arrange some letter from Qatar police metioning that they dnt mention the business visa date on the PCC will that be fine ??

thanks ...

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Your PCC should cover all dates you remained in Qatar if it is using dates. Otherwise the rule is getting PCC after you left country.

I would suggest to get correction of dates (or get PCC without dates but issued after you left Qatar) as I have seen rejections on not covering complete period of stay in PCC.

hello billHyatt
if we can arrange some letter from Qatar police metioning that they dnt mention the business visa date on the PCC will that be fine ??

thanks ...
I don't know how Qatar PCC work and why you would even need to mention these visa dates. Just ask them to issue a PCC covering all dates in past till the day PCC was issued.

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017
Please I have two question for urgent attention.
1. If I fill in a state and province in my e-APR, but later decide to land and settle elsewhere, does it have any effect? I am yet to decide where to settle.
2. My spouse Family name is different from that of her parent and other siblings. (The family changed name but she retained their previous name)
Can this affect my application?

Staterun

Star Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hy bill, I am claiming my work exp under NOC 4031/4032. I dont have B.Ed degree I had 2 yr bachelor degree when I started working as a teacher. And I completed 2 yr masters degree as well while working also.

Iqas deemed my education 2 yrs bachelors (before starting work) + 2 yrs masters (after starting work) combinely as 4 yrs bachelors in canada.

My bachelors major were accounts and business and masters major was economics.

So my questions are as follows.

Q1. I dont want to work as a teacher in canada as I know it requires B.Ed and further license as well I will try to find some job related to my education there. But I just want to use my work exp under express entry for points and eligibility as it is not illegal to work as a teacher in my country without B.Ed And I have all exp letters so can I claim my work exp points?

Q2. Date XYZ first became qualified to practice in this occupation
If the "primary occupation" is:
a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

Which date should I write on it as my 2 yrs bachelors was completed in march 2015 and then I started working. And finished my 2 yrs masters in april 2017. And do the above paragraph mention that we should have to be qualified for the job we are doing? as I am no lawyer or doctor which requires specific degree.

Thanks

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hy bill, I am claiming my work exp under NOC 4031/4032. I dont have B.Ed degree I had 2 yr bachelor degree when I started working as a teacher. And I completed 2 yr masters degree as well while working also.

Iqas deemed my education 2 yrs bachelors (before starting work) + 2 yrs masters (after starting work) combinely as 4 yrs bachelors in canada.

My bachelors major were accounts and business and masters major was economics.

So my questions are as follows.

Q1. I dont want to work as a teacher in canada as I know it requires B.Ed and further license as well I will try to find some job related to my education there. But I just want to use my work exp under express entry for points and eligibility as it is not illegal to work as a teacher in my country without B.Ed And I have all exp letters so can I claim my work exp points?

Q2. Date XYZ first became qualified to practice in this occupation
If the "primary occupation" is:
a qualified trade (four-digit code begins with 632, 633, 72, 73, 82, 92), this is the date they became qualified to practice on their own in Canada. (For example, when they moved from apprentice to being a licensed tradesperson.)
any other job, this is the date they first obtained the minimum education or training stated in the NOC description. (Note: if the NOC only states high school, this is the date they graduated.)

Which date should I write on it as my 2 yrs bachelors was completed in march 2015 and then I started working. And finished my 2 yrs masters in april 2017. And do the above paragraph mention that we should have to be qualified for the job we are doing? as I am no lawyer or doctor which requires specific degree.

Thanks
1. You claim experience if you have all documents without having a valid license. It is required for Canada only. You must have degree or knowledge for the subjects you were teaching.

2. Date you completed your Bachelors will be your first eligibility date.

Once you are a PR of Canada you have a choice to do the job in whichever field you want.

I hope this will clear things. Good Luck.

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
hi billHyatt
I have Eca only for my masters and I'm claiming points for masters only I dnt have my bachelor's (B.Tech) Eca. under my education history i have mentione no ECA done for bachelor's is that ok?

tbanks

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hi billHyatt
I have Eca only for my masters and I'm claiming points for masters only I dnt have my bachelor's (B.Tech) Eca. under my education history i have mentione no ECA done for bachelor's is that ok?

tbanks
If your ECA states Masters as highest qualification then yes it's fine.

ulltimate

Jul 19, 2017
@bill and et al
1. If I fill in a state and province in my e-APR, but later decide to land and settle elsewhere, does it have any effect? I am yet to decide where to settle.
2. My spouse Family name is different from that of her parent and other siblings. (The family changed name but she retained their previous name)
Please help a brother make a decision

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
@bill and et al
Please help a brother make a decision
Only those who have a provincial nomination are expected to live and work in the province that nominated them. So you'll be safe if you choose a province now and change your mind later.

There's no rule that all family members should've the same surname. But if this worries you, you can write a letter of explanation that your wife retained the old surname when her family changed theirs.

Good luck.

Reactions: ulltimate

abcvita2012

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
If my work experience is signed by a very senior guy but not from my department nor an HR guy is that a problem? He is the contracts manager and I am a site engineer but our HR manager is on leave and now this guy is handling some of his responsibilities.

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
@BillHyatt
Need your expert advice on this matter please. My avg bank balance for last 6 months is this, starting from latest: $21200, $20900, 18700, 15000, 3500, 8500. Do I need a gift deed or LOE ? I am a single applicant and need to show $13200 funds. Thanks.

mochamorocha

Aug 29, 2017
Hi, I'm new and I'm in the process of getting all my documents and I would like to know if pay stubs from jobs are REALLY necessary. I know it says "if you have them", but I want to be 100% sure. For most of my past jobs, I don't have them, and for the ones I could get them it would be very complicated (and also I'd have to spend a lot of money in getting them translated). So, does anybody know a case of being rejected by not including them? Or being asked for them after submitting the application?

I currently have a part-time job but most of my income comes from my freelance work, I can include stubs from my clients as everything is paid by PayPal or international bank transfers, that's easy, so would that be enough?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi, I'm new and I'm in the process of getting all my documents and I would like to know if pay stubs from jobs are REALLY necessary. I know it says "if you have them", but I want to be 100% sure. For most of my past jobs, I don't have them, and for the ones I could get them it would be very complicated (and also I'd have to spend a lot of money in getting them translated). So, does anybody know a case of being rejected by not including them? Or being asked for them after submitting the application?

I currently have a part-time job but most of my income comes from my freelance work, I can include stubs from my clients as everything is paid by PayPal or international bank transfers, that's easy, so would that be enough?
The reason why IRCC asks for pay stubs is to prove that you had paid employment. In the absence of pay stubs, you can include bank statements, tax documents or client invoices. Good luck.