+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post e-APR Process and Common Reasons for Rejection

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Bill please share your knowledge on this:

I see in my GCMS Notes an addition to Secondary Office.

My previous Secondary Office was : Central Intake Office
Now they have appended my seconds visa office as : Islamabad, Pakistan
My main visa office is still though : London

Can you advise what is the reason of them to do this?

Is this due to the verification of my PCC or some other documents or something usual?

Thanks a lot.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt does previous batches for LVO include FSW EE from June 2017? Seems like my case is in limbo... even after passing eligibility, medical and R10 since Aug 17 ><

Appreciate any insights.
FSW is processed on daily basis and I don't see any pattern for that. As files from every month are being processed, so it is difficult to tell for each month in case of FSW applicants.

IRCC should take action on London Visa Office as it is becoming worse every day.

Reactions: MJacob

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Bill please share your knowledge on this:

I see in my GCMS Notes an addition to Secondary Office.

My previous Secondary Office was : Central Intake Office
Now they have appended my seconds visa office as : Islamabad, Pakistan
My main visa office is still though : London

Can you advise what is the reason of them to do this?

Is this due to the verification of my PCC or some other documents or something usual?

Thanks a lot.
You should prepare yourself for an interview or call from IRCC if Islamabad is your new visa office. Most of the time this is the primary reason for making Home Country a secondary visa office.

Good Luck.

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt ,
My Aor is Dec 18, 2017. I Passed my medicals and I noticed that my application went to BG- Not Applicable on Jan 9th, 2018.
Until today it is still the same, (even after 30days). Is this normal or should I call up CIC and speak to an agent.

How long do you think CIC will take to move the files forward? I'm also awaiting RPRF request, i dint pay it upfront. I have seen many people from Dec still waiting to move from NA2 . Why is this stage taking a lot of time? Appreciate your thoughts. Thanks in advance. Looking forward to ur reply.

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
You should prepare yourself for an interview or call from IRCC if Islamabad is your new visa office. Most of the time this is the primary reason for making Home Country a secondary visa office.

Good Luck.
Thanks a lot Bill.

My Visa Office is still London. (Main Visa Office)
My Secondary Visa office was changed from Central Intake office to Islamabad.

I got a status reply from London Visa Office on 2nd Feb 2018 "Please be advised that your application is awaiting review in our London office. Your application was received 2017/09/26 and you are still within processing times."

Can there by any other reason for this?

Please share your experience.

Thanks

Last edited:

Nish_j

Sep 9, 2017
Hi,

I received a request letter from CIC stating

Please provide our office with Notices of Assessment from the Australian Tax Office

Client Information: Pleaseprovide our office details of your activities for period from April 2004 to December 2004.

Getting the tax assessment notice s not a problem

But why are they asking about my activities for a certain period? I had just finished University and took a break of few months and then began applying for jobs until I was successful.

Is there any specific details that I should provide or documents to explain about this period? And any particular reason they are asking about this period?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated .

case

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
BillHyatt, pls is there a way I can know the status of my application.my visa office is ottawa and I have been on NA2 for a month now.what do I do.I fear if I email again, they might just give me the same generic answer

Mobinu

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
hello friends,
i need to know how much time do IRCC takes to refund PR and RFPR fees? My initial PR application was rejected due to incompleteness. IRCC told that they will refubd my full fees. Now its been 2 months passed and i have not heard from them. Any contact no or email to get updates?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
hello friends,
i need to know how much time do IRCC takes to refund PR and RFPR fees? My initial PR application was rejected due to incompleteness. IRCC told that they will refubd my full fees. Now its been 2 months passed and i have not heard from them. Any contact no or email to get updates?
Call IRCC

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
BillHyatt, pls is there a way I can know the status of my application.my visa office is ottawa and I have been on NA2 for a month now.what do I do.I fear if I email again, they might just give me the same generic answer
To know actual status you will need to order GCMS Notes.

smartino

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Bill. Please advise me about how to add my spouse to my PR (Express Entry) application.

I have emailed the London office about it and they have not got back to me about it.

do i need to create a separate application for her online and then attach it to my application?

please guide. Thanks

Feb 16, 2018
Hi Seniors,
I am new here and writing to seek some guidance on my situation.
I have submitted my e-APR recently. In one of my previous visit visa application to CIC, back in 2012, I have mentioned my job title of that time (Programme Officer), which later on changed to (Programme Coordinator) in the same organization. This change of title was made due to some procedural/compliance requirement of my organization and has nothing to do with promotion/up-gradation. My grade, salary and job description remained the same. For this job duration, the organization issued me experience letter with the new job title "Programme Coordinator", for the entire duration (2011 - 2013), which I provided with my current e-APR. Now, in my e-APR, I have mentioned that back in 2012, I was working as 'Programme Coordinator', which is a contradiction to the information provided in the previous visit visa application where I mentioned my job title as 'Programme Officer'. I haven't mentioned this in LOE either. What should I do now? Wondering if there is a way I can communicate this to the CIC at this stage? Thanks for your insights in advance!